Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Wintriest Spring Ever


Hello there...how is everyone enjoying their spring so far? It feels more like winter where I am, but that’s okay because those cold gloomy days are giving me an excuse to stay inside and write! As some of you may know, I’m a seasonal writer (not that I want to be…it just happens that way). I write mostly all my books during the fall and winter. Once summer comes all creativity is lost. It’s frustrating, but in a way it gives me time to slow down and regroup.

And the winter of 2018 has cranked out one of my favorite stories to date. An enemies to lovers romantic comedy. I’m about two chapters and an epilogue away from typing “the end”, and I’m going to be truly sad to say goodbye to these characters who kept me company while I was trapped inside during many a snowstorm this winter. But all good things must come to an end and eventually, I’ll get over them the same way I’ve gotten over the others (I hope). Best of all, you guys will be introduced to them and hopefully fall in love with them the same way I have.  I’ll have more details in the coming weeks with regard to a release date, but as of right now it looks like some time in August.  I promise Rose and Alex will be worth the wait!

So until next time…
Love, Beth xo

Get first hand information on my books here:
My Reader Group

No comments:

Post a Comment