Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

THANK YOU!

I'm sorry for being so remiss in updating my blog posts! But I feel compelled to write this post and give my heartfelt thanks to everyone that took the time to help with the release of A Cry For Hope whether it was pimping it out or leaving beautiful reviews and messages.....it really means a lot! I truly do have the best readers! So I'm sending each and everyone of you a great big:


Please remember if you have read A Cry for Hope or any of my books PLEASE leave a review on Amazon or whatever outlet you purchased them from. For those of you that leave a review for A Cry For Hope message me the link to the review and I will mail you out some pretty bookmarks!! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment