Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Little Sneak Peek.....

The book is written. I've fallen in love with my characters once again and cannot wait to share them with all of you! But before I do that.....I have to share the cover. That's all scheduled in two weeks, January 20th to be exact. So as I sit hear staring at my cover (which I am so in love with by the way) I got to thinking. I went a totally different route with this book and had a custom photo shoot done. I wanted to capture the raw emotion that is contained inside this book on the outside as well. There were so many beautiful pictures taken that I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one. So, I've decided to give all of you a sneak peek at Hope my main character from A Cry For Hope. This is not the photo that is on the cover just one of the many that I had a very hard time choosing from:


Can't wait to the share the cover with all of you AND I really can't wait to share the inside!
Add to your TBR list here

No comments:

Post a Comment