Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Unplanned.....Book 3?

Over the past week I have been receiving such beautiful messages about An Unplanned Lesson and An Unplanned Life. You guys have no clue how much it means to me to know that you love Dailan and Nicole as much as I do. I think my nicest compliment was from this reader:

"You really know how to write a character and make people love them, hate them and actually feel what they are going through."

That makes me happy because that is the main thing that I always strive for when writing my books. I know that if I can't get into a character when I'm reading a book (whether it be loving them, hating them, feeling sorry for them, wanting to kick their butt....etc...etc) then it takes away from the book, so that is why I feel so strongly about great character development - they can make or break a book.

Okay, now that I've rambled on let me get to the whole point of this blog post.....Many of you have asked me if there will be a book three in the Unplanned Series. And it pains me to say - really it does.....no. I really wish that there was more of Dailan and Nicole's story to give, but there just isn't. I think these two have been through enough and deserve their HEA forever.....don't you? Now, with that being said, that doesn't mean I'm not open to perhaps doing a book about some of the other characters in the book. Jonathan? A prequel of Dalian's brother and sister in law (yes, ladies you would possibly get a little Dailan in that one but not Nicole)? These are just idea's that I have in my head right now. 

I will miss Dailan and Nicole just as much as you guys, but sit tight.....I'm creating a  whole new cast of characters for you guys to fall in love with!

Here's a little scene from An Unplanned Life for you to revisit and put a smile on your face:








No comments:

Post a Comment