Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

One week later.....

Well, it's been  one week since I officially introduced Travis and Mia to rest of the world  and so far everyone has been kind to them. I am very happy with the feedback that I've been receiving and I am so thankful that everyone loves Travis & Mia as much as I do. It is now available in paper back and on itunes. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to message me with their kind words, or wrote reviews on Drowning In Love, I really do appreciate it. To all of my favorite book bloggers....I was holding my breath that you guys were going to like it. Thanks for reviewing, blogging and spreading the word about it. I'm so glad that all of you enjoyed it! I'm still going through major character withdraw, missing Travis & Mia very much! But they have their happily ever after that they have to live out and they don't need me intruding in life anymore (don't mind me, I talk about my characters like they're real).

I will be on vacation this whole week. I will be bringing my laptop, to be spending some time with Dailan and Nicole but don't know what the internet access is like where I'm staying at. So, if you don't hear from me as much....I was not abducted by aliens. So continue to spread the word about Drowning In Love while I'm gone! Hopefully when I get back I will have a lot more pages of Dailan and Nicole for you guys.  Hope all of you have a great week....I know I'm going to try, really hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment