Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello Sunday....

 I was going to wait until later to post the final teaser to Drowning In Love but....I'm impatient! I'm a little sad because this will be the final  teaser before it releases (and all of you know how much I love teasers). I can't believe that it's almost here. It's like preparing for a wedding all of the time an prep work that goes into preparing it and in one day.....it's over! But that just motivates me to conjure up more stories and characters to bring to life for you guys in new books!

Don't forget An Unplanned Lesson is still .99 cents on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. There's still time left to spend some time with a sexy Irish guys, for cheap! Plus, it will prepare you for my next book that I have coming your way - An Unplanned Life

Okay, I know what your thinking.....quit rambling and post the teaser already! (Don't forget to add to your TBR list on Goodreads)



No comments:

Post a Comment