Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, May 31, 2013

One Step Closer

 I'm happy to report that I'm one step closer to having my latest novel Drowning In Love out to you guys. I have typed THE END, but the THE END is never really the end until I hit that publish button. I'm still making minor changes based on some feedback that I've been receiving. Then there's the editing! But I am very hopeful that it will be out to the world by July. So here are some things to help with the wait. First, make sure that you add it to your TBR list. I've posted the entire prologue here. And, lastly here are a few tiny teasers:



We stood in the hallway and waited for the elevator. “I have to give you credit, that was pretty slick,” I said.

“What?”
“Asking me for coffee in front of your grandmother, so I couldn’t say no.”
“You could have said no. No one was holding a gun to your head.”
We got into the elevator and continued with the conversation.
“Look Travis, I think it’s better if you and I just don’t have any type of relationship. It’s obvious that we can’t be just friends.”
“No Mia, you’re wrong. We can be friends. Look, I’m sorry for what happened last night, this whole friendship thing with women is new to me. But I really do like you and I have a lot of fun when I’m with you. And I’m not going to lie; I think you’re absolutely beautiful.”
We stepped off the elevator and out of the apartment building into the warm muggy air. 
“Travis, why would you want to be friends with me?”
“Why wouldn’t I?
“Because I’m just ordinary. I’m not those supermodels that you’re used to being around.
“No Mia, you’re not. You are so much more. Not only are you beautiful, but you also have a great personality, you’re smart and you’re funny. So sometimes ordinary is better.”




.


No comments:

Post a Comment