Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Don't Put The Cover Before The Book

Just checking in with everyone to see how your week is going? I've been busy, busy, busy working away on my latest novel. I actually thought of a title for this one and it wasn't even that painful! But, there always has to be something, right? Right, and for this book, it's the cover that's making me crazy and my cover designer as well (although she's too sweet to admit it!). I'm reminded of the old saying "Don't put the cart before the horse" (that is how it goes....right?) I know that I should just be focusing on my writing and worry about the cover after, but in some crazy way, seeing the cover helps to inspire me with my writing. 

I am so happy with the feedback that I have been receiving on The Exception to The Rule and An Unplanned Lesson. Dailan O'Maley has become a new book boyfriend to quite a few readers this week. I know that I've said this before, but I'll say it again..... knowing that people love my books as much as I do means more to me than anything! It's like getting a really nice compliment about your kids....even though you think their great; it's nice to hear it from someone else who isn't as close to them as you are.

I also want to say once again that I have the best Facebook friends on my page...they are such a FUN group of people and I just LOVE talking about my books with them!

For any one local in the NJ area I will be at Princeton Public Library on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm would love for you to stop by and say hello!  http://www.flickr.com/photos/princetonpubliclibrary/8631920241/

 Well, that's all for tonight.....got to spend a little more time with my current book couple, Travis & Mia, if I want you guys to meet them by the summer! I left them hanging in the middle of a very tedious situation, so I think they would appreciate it if I got back to them too!

Have a great night, morning, afternoon...depending on where you are! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment