Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

One Month Closer To Summer!

Wow! Can you believe it's March already? Where the heck does the time go? Is it me or does anyone else feel that the older they get the faster time goes by? I am so looking forward to the warm weather and longer days!  In honor of the month of March and the whole Saint Patty's day thing I'm doing my blog in green today! Okay, I'm really doing it in green because it goes better with my book cover.

I'm happy to report....my newest novel An Unplanned Lesson may be out a little sooner than the scheduled April date (keeping my fingers crossed!) Check it out here on goodreads. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17410887-an-unplanned-lesson
Stop by my Facebook page for teasers and updates as to the release date. IF I get 200 likes by the release date, I will be choosing one lucky winner of the e-copy of my book! I am so in love with this book (is it normal to read a book about 100 times and still never tire of it?) 

In other news.....The Exception To The Rule was chosen to be part of the Author Fair at the Princeton Public Library in Princeton NJ - Yup I'm a very proud book mom!! Don't get me wrong, I'm a proud kid mom too (well, most of the time) but my books don't talk back and they always do exactly what I tell them!

Happy Friday & Happy March!


No comments:

Post a Comment