Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Let the Count Down Begin!

I am so excited about my upcoming novel An Unplanned Lesson. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas! I had originally planned on releasing it in April but I'm thinking it may be a little sooner! Maybe, just in time for you to spend your Saint Patty's Day with a hot Irish guy - Mr. Dailan O'Maley! I know he will not disappoint you!




I'm also hoping to have my current novel The Exception to The Rule up on Barnes & Noble in nook format by mid march. I can't wait to share Kat & Julian's beautiful love story with all of you nook users. The word on the street - have your tissues ready! But what do I know, I just wrote it! 

I will keep all of you informed on both. So I will anxiously count the days until my book release      like a kid waiting for Santa! Here's a special celebrity guest to start the countdown:

Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment