Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just another manic.....Sunday?




Yeah, I know, that's not how the song goes! Let me start out by saying, good morning everyone! Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm just sitting here with my cup of coffee trying to motivate myself to brave the cold and go food shopping!  Another thing I'm trying to brave is logging onto the online grading system to check my boys' grades.  Somehow you know it's not going to be good when the mere mention of logging on, causes them to to scatter like cockroaches! Something tells me I'm going to need a 2nd cup of coffee before I do this or maybe something stronger.....but it's too early for that - isn't it??

I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!  I'm trying to think of another fun Facebook contest so stay tuned for details!! If you're not on my Facebook Page go to it and give a like so you won't miss out on the fun!! 
https://www.facebook.com/BethRinyu

Let me apologize ahead of time to anyone one who is in a twenty mile radius of my home - Put your headphones in now! I'm going in to check those grades and you just may hear me screaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment