Purchase Signed Paperbacks

Signed Paperbacks

Email Me

Email me at Bethrinyu@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself....

Well, here goes nothing.....My very first blog post - yikes!  I just released my first novel and just wrapped up my second one! I've always had a vivid imagination.  I remember playing for hours with my mom's perfume bottles and pretending they were people - they would have the most interesting conversations!  No, I'm not crazy just creative, I love to think of storylines in my head and I finally thought of a really good one (well at least I thought it was and I hope my reader will too!) and typed it out and my baby has been born! 

Still trying to think of a good idea for a book party - ideas? Anyone, Anyone?

Oh and here's a little about me - my life isn't as interesting as the story or the characters in it, but whose is? I was born and have lived in New Jersey my whole life. I'm a mom of twin teenage boys, a teenage step-son, a crazy border collie and a cat with an identity crisis.  I guess you can say writing is my calgon moment!  I'm married to a great guy - but we'll keep that between us - wouldn't want him to get a big head!  I would love you to become a Facebook fan as well   https://www.facebook.com/BethRinyu 

So without further ado..... here is the link to my book!  If you do decide to read it (and I hope you do!) please review it on amazon for me - yes, even if you don't like it! 


http://www.amazon.com/The-Exception-Rule-Beth-Rinyu/dp/0615739229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356494266&sr=8-1&keywords=beth+rinyu

Also If you are on Goodreads, enter to win a free copy!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17157533-the-exception-to-the-rule

No comments:

Post a Comment